- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Goran Dragic will model for Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee, won’t get paid a ‘damn thing’
- Updated: December 10, 2020
That model will be none other than teammate Goran Dragic.
“Goran is going to be our first model for Big Face Coffee,” Butler said.
ESPN’s Rachel Nichols then asked if Dragic would have to walk a runway to show off the merchandise.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’re not paying him a damn thing either,” he said. “But he’s going to walk it for free, and he’s going to love doing it.”
Butler’s company first gained prominence within the NBA bubble. He took advantage of the enclosed surroundings by offering his coffee at $20 per cup.
With regard to Dragic’s involvement, it’s uncertain what exactly will be involved. It also seems likely that Dragic may want to negotiate the alleged unpaid opportunity.