- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Report: Goran Dragic will model for Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee, won’t get paid a ‘damn thing’
- Updated: December 10, 2020
That model will be none other than teammate Goran Dragic.
“Goran is going to be our first model for Big Face Coffee,” Butler said.
ESPN’s Rachel Nichols then asked if Dragic would have to walk a runway to show off the merchandise.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’re not paying him a damn thing either,” he said. “But he’s going to walk it for free, and he’s going to love doing it.”
Butler’s company first gained prominence within the NBA bubble. He took advantage of the enclosed surroundings by offering his coffee at $20 per cup.
With regard to Dragic’s involvement, it’s uncertain what exactly will be involved. It also seems likely that Dragic may want to negotiate the alleged unpaid opportunity.