- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
Details Emerge About Jimmy Butler’s Hilariously Expensive Coffee Shop Inside NBA Bubble
- Updated: August 15, 2020
The five-time All-Star is selling coffee from his hotel room in the bubble, and it comes at a very hefty price.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 15, 2020
“I’m working on my coffee skills,” Butler told ESPN. “After my career, I’m opening my coffee shop. Right now, I’m charging 20 bucks a cup. So if you want some, come through.”
Butler is charging a pretty penny for his brew regardless of size.
“Twenty bucks a cup, small, medium and large. All of it’s $20 a cup,” he said.
He said that the high price for his coffee simply comes down to supply and demand.
“Because you can’t get coffee nowhere here,” he said. “So I might bump it up to 30 bucks a cup. Just depends. People here can afford it. So ain’t nobody complaining.”
Butler and the Heat will be focused on more than just coffee as they will take on the Indiana Pacers in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
Butler has been as good as advertised this season for the Heat, averaging 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game this year.