- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15M-$20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
Details Emerge About Jimmy Butler’s Hilariously Expensive Coffee Shop Inside NBA Bubble
- Updated: August 15, 2020
The five-time All-Star is selling coffee from his hotel room in the bubble, and it comes at a very hefty price.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 15, 2020
“I’m working on my coffee skills,” Butler told ESPN. “After my career, I’m opening my coffee shop. Right now, I’m charging 20 bucks a cup. So if you want some, come through.”
Butler is charging a pretty penny for his brew regardless of size.
“Twenty bucks a cup, small, medium and large. All of it’s $20 a cup,” he said.
He said that the high price for his coffee simply comes down to supply and demand.
“Because you can’t get coffee nowhere here,” he said. “So I might bump it up to 30 bucks a cup. Just depends. People here can afford it. So ain’t nobody complaining.”
Butler and the Heat will be focused on more than just coffee as they will take on the Indiana Pacers in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
Butler has been as good as advertised this season for the Heat, averaging 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game this year.