- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Mysterious Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Big Face Coffee’ Pops up in NBA Bubble
- Updated: September 17, 2020
Butler has also opened up a coffee shop within the NBA’s bubble site, which he calls “Big Face Coffee,” although it looks like he now has some competition.
competition brewing in the bubble 👀👀 ☕️ 💵 🤣 pic.twitter.com/2f5GkDeHYN
— NBA Bubble Life (@NBABubbleLife) September 17, 2020
After losing to the Toronto Raptors in heartbreaking fashion in last year’s playoffs, Butler was traded from the Philadelphia 76ers to the Heat in a blockbuster trade last summer.
He quickly became the new face of the team, replacing outgoing legend Dwyane Wade, and his teammates embraced his scorched-earth style leadership.
His tendency to elevate his game under pressure allowed the Heat to shock the world by upending the heavily favored Milwaukee Bucks in the second round of the playoffs.
In Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals, he scored several big baskets in crunch time to elevate Miami over the Boston Celtics.
Perhaps the only criticism that can be levied at Butler these days is that he’s been charging top dollar for a cup of joe in the bubble by taking advantage of the lack of supply and ample demand.