- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Jimmy Butler Hilariously Explains Why Tyler Herro Has ‘Hood Tendencies’
- Updated: December 10, 2019
During a recent video interview alongside fellow Heat star Bam Adebayo, Herro admitted to Butler that he didn’t know how to swim.
Butler’s reaction was simply hilarious.
Jimmy: "I can't swim."
Tyler: "I can't swim either."
Jimmy: "You can't swim? Oh you got some hood tendencies." LMAOO pic.twitter.com/T0nczHpwhZ
— F. Marion (@Heatside) December 10, 2019
Swimming ability, or lack thereof, aside, Butler has a lot of reasons to love Herro.
Since Herro entered the league, he has proven to have true star potential. That potential paired with his clear desire to work hard and improve have made him and Butler nearly inseparable.
In Sunday’s overtime win over the Chicago Bulls, that talent and hard work were on full display. Herro scored a game-high 27 points and almost single-handedly won the game for Miami.
Butler put him in the position to do so, however, offering multiple assists late in regulation and in the overtime frame.
Things are really jelling for Butler and Herro right now, and it seems the more they learn about one another, the more they like.