- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
Video: Jimmy Butler hilariously explains his subtle recruitment of James Harden to Miami Heat
- Updated: December 10, 2020
The James Harden rumor mill keeps churning.
On Thursday, Butler spoke about his social media activity and Harden’s trade preferences on ESPN’s “The Jump.”
— Brendan Tobin (@Brendan_Tobin) December 10, 2020
“There’s a lot of stuff always in the media,” Butler said. “I think that he’s a hellified player. I like the group that we have and to tell you the truth I just want the guy to be happy.
“That’s what life is about. That’s what the game is about. And yeah, so what, I liked the post.”
While Butler isn’t saying anything definitive, Heat fans can surely dream of how dangerous the team would become if Butler and Harden teamed together in Miami.
Despite that, Miami reportedly has the best odds to land the eight-time All-Star.
Harden won the league’s MVP award during the 2017-18 season and would immediately make the Heat one of the favorites for this year’s NBA title.
The 2020-21 NBA season is set to begin on Dec. 22, and it’s quite possible Harden will be in a new uniform by that point.