- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks now among James Harden’s preferred trade destinations
- Updated: December 10, 2020
It’s no secret that Houston Rockets phenom James Harden wants out of Houston.
“Along with the Philadelphia 76ers and Brooklyn Nets, Houston Rockets star James Harden now also has the Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat among his preferred trade destinations, sources with knowledge have told The Athletic,” Charania wrote.
Harden, 31, is one of the best players in the association.
The veteran collected 34.3 points, 7.5 assists and 6.6 rebounds per game last season. He was the 2018 NBA MVP.
While the Heat would love to obtain a player of Harden’s status, they reportedly don’t want to part ways with rising star Tyler Herro.
Was waiting for tonight #FloorsYours
but….I can report that Miami and Houston have had trade conversations surrounding James Harden. However, up to this point the Heat have been unwilling to include Tyler Herro in any package.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) December 10, 2020
The Rockets recently shipped Russell Westbrook to the Washington Wizards in exchange for John Wall and 2023 first-round pick.
It appears that Harden could be next. The Rockets are reportedly open to rebuilding.
Although they have had a bevy of other supporting stars on their roster during Harden’s time in Houston, they haven’t been able to advance to the NBA Finals.