- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Miami Heat have best odds to acquire James Harden from Houston Rockets
- Updated: December 10, 2020
Miami, who made the NBA Finals last season, is the favorite to land Harden, according to oddsmakers.
Odds for James Harden’s next team:
Miami Heat +250
Brooklyn Nets +275
Toronto Raptors +350
Philadelphia 76ers +500
Boston Celtics +750
Denver Nuggets +900
Milwaukee Bucks +1000
Los Angeles Clippers +1800
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) December 10, 2020
Harden is one of the best scorers in the NBA and would probably boost Miami’s chances of making the Finals this season.
Herro, the Heat’s first-round pick in 2019, averaged 16.0 points per game in the playoffs last season.
Harden is an eight-time All-Star and won the league’s MVP award during the 2017-18 season.
Last season, he averaged 34.3 points, 6.6 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game.
It is very rare that players of Harden’s value become available, so it will be intriguing to see if Miami pulls the trigger on a trade.