- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Report: Miami Heat have best odds to acquire James Harden from Houston Rockets
- Updated: December 10, 2020
Miami, who made the NBA Finals last season, is the favorite to land Harden, according to oddsmakers.
Odds for James Harden’s next team:
Miami Heat +250
Brooklyn Nets +275
Toronto Raptors +350
Philadelphia 76ers +500
Boston Celtics +750
Denver Nuggets +900
Milwaukee Bucks +1000
Los Angeles Clippers +1800
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) December 10, 2020
Harden is one of the best scorers in the NBA and would probably boost Miami’s chances of making the Finals this season.
Herro, the Heat’s first-round pick in 2019, averaged 16.0 points per game in the playoffs last season.
Harden is an eight-time All-Star and won the league’s MVP award during the 2017-18 season.
Last season, he averaged 34.3 points, 6.6 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game.
It is very rare that players of Harden’s value become available, so it will be intriguing to see if Miami pulls the trigger on a trade.