- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Jimmy Butler’s subtle hint at wanting James Harden on Miami Heat
- Updated: December 10, 2020
Apparently, Heat All-Star Jimmy Butler likes the idea of Harden landing in Miami.
That’s an interesting like pic.twitter.com/9myBjGOouq
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) December 10, 2020
Butler, 31, is getting ready to embark on his second season with the Heat.
Last season, Butler averaged 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game for the Heat. He led them to the 2020 NBA Finals.
Although Butler was previously known for being a bad teammate, he has completely turned his reputation around in Miami. In fact, numerous Heat players have raved about Butler’s leadership.
As for Harden, his time in Houston appears to be coming to an end. The 2018 MVP wants to be somewhere he can compete for a championship.
The guard averaged 34.3 points, 7.5 assists and 6.6 rebounds per game last season. However, the Rockets got dismantled in five games by the Los Angeles Lakers in the second round of the playoffs.