- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Jimmy Butler’s subtle hint at wanting James Harden on Miami Heat
- Updated: December 10, 2020
Apparently, Heat All-Star Jimmy Butler likes the idea of Harden landing in Miami.
That’s an interesting like pic.twitter.com/9myBjGOouq
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) December 10, 2020
Butler, 31, is getting ready to embark on his second season with the Heat.
Last season, Butler averaged 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game for the Heat. He led them to the 2020 NBA Finals.
Although Butler was previously known for being a bad teammate, he has completely turned his reputation around in Miami. In fact, numerous Heat players have raved about Butler’s leadership.
As for Harden, his time in Houston appears to be coming to an end. The 2018 MVP wants to be somewhere he can compete for a championship.
The guard averaged 34.3 points, 7.5 assists and 6.6 rebounds per game last season. However, the Rockets got dismantled in five games by the Los Angeles Lakers in the second round of the playoffs.