- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Here’s the 1 player the Miami Heat are not willing to include for James Harden
- Updated: December 10, 2020
However, Miami reportedly won’t include one of its players in a deal for Harden.
Was waiting for tonight #FloorsYours
but….I can report that Miami and Houston have had trade conversations surrounding James Harden. However, up to this point the Heat have been unwilling to include Tyler Herro in any package.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) December 10, 2020
Herro, Miami’s first-round pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, had a great rookie season.
He was even more impressive when the league resumed its season in the Orlando, Fla. bubble.
Herro averaged 16.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game during the playoffs last season.
While Harden is one of the best scorers in the NBA, the Heat clearly value Herro and want him as a part of their core group going forward.
It will be interesting to see if Miami changes its stance on Herro if talks around Harden begin to heat up.