- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Here’s the 1 player the Miami Heat are not willing to include for James Harden
- Updated: December 10, 2020
However, Miami reportedly won’t include one of its players in a deal for Harden.
Was waiting for tonight #FloorsYours
but….I can report that Miami and Houston have had trade conversations surrounding James Harden. However, up to this point the Heat have been unwilling to include Tyler Herro in any package.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) December 10, 2020
Herro, Miami’s first-round pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, had a great rookie season.
He was even more impressive when the league resumed its season in the Orlando, Fla. bubble.
Herro averaged 16.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game during the playoffs last season.
While Harden is one of the best scorers in the NBA, the Heat clearly value Herro and want him as a part of their core group going forward.
It will be interesting to see if Miami changes its stance on Herro if talks around Harden begin to heat up.