- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Gabrielle Union surprises Dwyane Wade with insane gift for early birthday present
- Updated: January 11, 2021
View this post on Instagram
Union gifted Wade a 1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL convertible on Sunday ahead of his 39th birthday on Jan. 17.
The brown leather interior of the vehicle is supposedly so valuable that it alone can cost $10,000 to $100,000 depending on the condition.
It wasn’t that long ago that Wade was still wearing a Heat uniform and delighting millions of fans across South Florida.
Throughout his 16-year career, most of which was spent with the Heat, Wade was one of the league’s premier players and helped lead the team to three NBA championships.
These days, Wade and his wife have become philanthropists of sorts. They have become big allies of the LGBTQ movement, as they recently made a big donation to ensure that members of that community will have quality healthcare.
Wade has also become a bit of an activist, speaking out on social media against the violent riot that occurred at the Capitol building on Wednesday.