- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Gabrielle Union surprises Dwyane Wade with insane gift for early birthday present
- Updated: January 11, 2021
View this post on Instagram
Union gifted Wade a 1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL convertible on Sunday ahead of his 39th birthday on Jan. 17.
The brown leather interior of the vehicle is supposedly so valuable that it alone can cost $10,000 to $100,000 depending on the condition.
It wasn’t that long ago that Wade was still wearing a Heat uniform and delighting millions of fans across South Florida.
Throughout his 16-year career, most of which was spent with the Heat, Wade was one of the league’s premier players and helped lead the team to three NBA championships.
These days, Wade and his wife have become philanthropists of sorts. They have become big allies of the LGBTQ movement, as they recently made a big donation to ensure that members of that community will have quality healthcare.
Wade has also become a bit of an activist, speaking out on social media against the violent riot that occurred at the Capitol building on Wednesday.