- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Zaire Wade Shows Out in Front of Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: April 28, 2019
On Sunday, the former Miami Heat teammates took in the 2019 Nike Elite Youth Basketball League, where Wade’s son, Zaire, was playing.
— Overtime (@overtime) April 28, 2019
Zaire Wade looks to be following in his father’s footsteps, as he’s established himself as an exciting prospect.
Fans of the Wade family will have to hope that Zaire Wade makes the league so that they can see a Wade play basketball again. Dwyane Wade, a 13-time All-Star and three-time champion, retired at the conclusion of the NBA season.
If Zaire Wade makes the league, however, he could end up playing against his dad’s good friend. James, who won two titles with the Heat, still has three years left on his contract, and Zaire Wade is already 17 years old.