- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Zaire Wade Shows Out in Front of Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: April 28, 2019
On Sunday, the former Miami Heat teammates took in the 2019 Nike Elite Youth Basketball League, where Wade’s son, Zaire, was playing.
— Overtime (@overtime) April 28, 2019
Zaire Wade looks to be following in his father’s footsteps, as he’s established himself as an exciting prospect.
Fans of the Wade family will have to hope that Zaire Wade makes the league so that they can see a Wade play basketball again. Dwyane Wade, a 13-time All-Star and three-time champion, retired at the conclusion of the NBA season.
If Zaire Wade makes the league, however, he could end up playing against his dad’s good friend. James, who won two titles with the Heat, still has three years left on his contract, and Zaire Wade is already 17 years old.