- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Zaire Wade Shows Out in Front of Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: April 28, 2019
On Sunday, the former Miami Heat teammates took in the 2019 Nike Elite Youth Basketball League, where Wade’s son, Zaire, was playing.
— Overtime (@overtime) April 28, 2019
Zaire Wade looks to be following in his father’s footsteps, as he’s established himself as an exciting prospect.
Fans of the Wade family will have to hope that Zaire Wade makes the league so that they can see a Wade play basketball again. Dwyane Wade, a 13-time All-Star and three-time champion, retired at the conclusion of the NBA season.
If Zaire Wade makes the league, however, he could end up playing against his dad’s good friend. James, who won two titles with the Heat, still has three years left on his contract, and Zaire Wade is already 17 years old.