- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Video: Dwyane Wade Comes Up With Huge Block on Kevin Durant in Crunch Time
- Updated: February 10, 2019
The Miami Heat lost to the defending champion Golden State Warriors in a battle that went down to the wire.
With just under a minute in the game, however, Dwyane Wade came up with a massive play that nearly earned his team the win.
The play came with 58.3 seconds left in the fourth quarter, when former MVP Kevin Durant went up for a shot.
Wade swatted the ball out of Durant’s hands and passed the ball off to Josh Richardson before getting it back and laying the ball in for an easy bucket on the other side of the court.
That man D-Wade ⚡️ pic.twitter.com/rF3Bxv3UhY
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 11, 2019
Unfortunately for the Heat, the talent on the Warriors’ roster proved too great to overcome. While the Heat were up 118-115 with under a minute to go, the Warriors stormed back and scored the last five points of the game to claim a 120-118 victory.
Despite the defeat, Wade’s late-game play is just another example of his supreme athleticism and ability.
While he’s not quite the player he once was in his prime, he still knows how to do it all on the court.