- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Chris Bosh Calls Bam Adebayo His Favorite Player, Compares Him to Magic Johnson
- Updated: April 21, 2020
As a matter of fact, during a recent Instagram Live session, Bosh referred to Adebayo as his favorite current player and a present-day version of Los Angeles Lakers legend Magic Johnson.
— Brendan Tobin (@Brendan_Tobin) April 20, 2020
“Who is my favorite current NBA player?” Bosh pondered. “I’m definitely gonna say my guy Bam Adebayo because’s he okay. No, he’s pretty good. He’s like a 6-9 Magic Johnson”
Adebayo, 22, is one of the best young players in the league.
The forward is averaging career-highs across the board this year. He’s putting up 16.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game this season.
Johnson, who is among the greats in NBA history, averaged 19.5 points, 11.2 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game over the course of his career.
While he was relatively tall at 6-foot-9, he excelled at the point guard position as he was an absolute wizard with the ball.
Although Adebayo is not the Heat’s primary ball-handler, he has shown tons of promise and success distributing the basketball as a big man.
Clearly, Bosh believes in the youngster’s potential as he bloviated about him as his favorite current player.
Bosh, who two championships with the Heat, has career averages of 19.2 points, 8.5 boards and 2.0 assists per contest