- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
NBA 2K18 Reveals Two Members of Miami Heat All-Time Team and Their Ratings
- Updated: August 15, 2017
With NBA 2K18’s release date just over a month away, the highly anticipated video game has been keeping fans excited by slowly releasing details of the upcoming game. As has been the case in the game’s most recent versions, fans will not only be able to play as their favorite current NBA teams, but historically great teams as well. In the game’s latest edition, players will also enjoy the option to play with each franchise’s All-Time Team, which will include the best players to ever play for any given franchise.
On Tuesday, 2K18 revealed two players on the Miami Heat‘s All-Time Team and it’s no surprise that Dwyane Wade and Shaquille O’Neal will be the prominent members of that team with ratings of 97 overall and 89 overall, respectively.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 15, 2017
Wade and O’Neal enjoyed great success when they played together in Miami and fans are sure to look forward to reliving some of their greatest moments.
The rest of the Miami’s All-Time Team has yet to be revealed, but with Wade and Shaq leading the charge, the Heat are sure to be one of the most competitive squads in the game.