- Bam Adebayo offers NSFW explanation on how Miami Heat have turned season around
- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Updated: February 24, 2020
On Monday, Dwyane Wade took to social media to celebrate the memory of Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna.
Since the elder Bryant’s passing last month, countless NBA stars and fans alike have come forward to express their deep love for the Los Angeles Lakers great.
The timing of Wade’s post goes to show just how important the five-time NBA champion was to him.
Over the weekend, Wade was celebrated by the Miami Heat organization. He not only had his jersey named after him, but also learned that Feb. 22 would be known as Dwyane Wade Day in Florida’s Miami-Dade County.
Despite all the celebration, Wade felt compelled to publish a simple and sweet post of the elder Bryant and his daughter. Of course, the two lost their lives in a tragic helicopter crash just over a month ago.
While hundreds of current and former NBA stars took to social media shortly after the news broke to express their sorrow, Wade’s reaction was certainly one of the most raw. He openly shed tears in a video that he published in social media expressing his disbelief.
“It seems like a bad dream that you just want to wake up from,” he said. “It’s a nightmare.”
Surely, Wade will continue to honor their lives as he continues to explore his life away from the court.