- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Updated: January 23, 2021
The Miami Heat will take on the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday and Monday, but they will be without four key players.
As expected, Butler, Herro, Bradley, Leonard did not accompany Heat to Brooklyn on this road trip, which includes games against Nets tonight and Monday night. All four remain out.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) January 23, 2021
Herro, who is dealing with a neck injury, was already reportedly heading back to Miami for treatment.
The Heat have been decimated by injuries and COVID-19 as players like Butler have been placed in the league’s health and safety protocol.
Miami was unable to get back to .500 on the season yesterday, as it fell to the Toronto Raptors 101-81.
The Heat are just 6-8 after making the NBA Finals last season.
While Miami should improve as players return, the two games against the new-look Nets will be a challenge.
Brooklyn has lost back-to-back games to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but Miami will have its hands full with Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and James Harden.