- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Updated: January 22, 2021
Herro, who is dealing with a neck injury, reportedly won’t be playing Miami’s game tonight against the Toronto Raptors.
He is also expected to miss Miami’s next two games against the Brooklyn Nets.
Tyler Herro (neck) is again out tonight for Heat. He has been sent back to Miami and will also miss finals two games of trip on Saturday and Monday vs. Nets.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 22, 2021
This means that Herro’s absence will now be a minimum of six games.
The Heat are dealing with the injury bug and are without star Jimmy Butler due to health and safety protocols.
Miami has won two straight, but it will need to get healthy as the season goes on.
Herro is in the midst of a solid sophomore season, as he is averaging 17.6 points, 6.7 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
Hopefully, Herro will get the treatment he needs while Miami finishes up its road trip and be able to rejoin the team sometime next week.