- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Report: Bucks Could Be Without Giannis Antetokounmpo in Game 4 vs. Heat
- Updated: September 5, 2020
Giannis Antetokounmpo, listed as questionable for tomorrow with an ankle issue, was seen with a very noticeable limp today.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 5, 2020
The 2019-20 NBA Defensive Player of the Year injured his ankle during the Bucks’ 115-100 loss to the Heat in Game 3.
Milwaukee desperately needs Antetokounmpo to suit up, as it is one game away from being eliminated from the postseason.
Despite the injury, the star forward finished Game 3. He played 35 minutes and scored 21 points on 7-of-21 shooting from the field.
The Heat have a commanding 3-0 lead in the series after their come-from-behind victory in Game 3.
The Heat and Bucks are scheduled to play on Sunday at 3:30 p.m EST from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.