- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Report: Bucks Could Be Without Giannis Antetokounmpo in Game 4 vs. Heat
- Updated: September 5, 2020
Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo reportedly is questionable to play in Game 4 against the Miami Heat.
Giannis Antetokounmpo, listed as questionable for tomorrow with an ankle issue, was seen with a very noticeable limp today.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 5, 2020
The 2019-20 NBA Defensive Player of the Year injured his ankle during the Bucks’ 115-100 loss to the Heat in Game 3.
Milwaukee desperately needs Antetokounmpo to suit up, as it is one game away from being eliminated from the postseason.
Despite the injury, the star forward finished Game 3. He played 35 minutes and scored 21 points on 7-of-21 shooting from the field.
The Heat have a commanding 3-0 lead in the series after their come-from-behind victory in Game 3.
The Heat and Bucks are scheduled to play on Sunday at 3:30 p.m EST from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.