- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Report: Bucks Could Be Without Giannis Antetokounmpo in Game 4 vs. Heat
- Updated: September 5, 2020
Giannis Antetokounmpo, listed as questionable for tomorrow with an ankle issue, was seen with a very noticeable limp today.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 5, 2020
The 2019-20 NBA Defensive Player of the Year injured his ankle during the Bucks’ 115-100 loss to the Heat in Game 3.
Milwaukee desperately needs Antetokounmpo to suit up, as it is one game away from being eliminated from the postseason.
Despite the injury, the star forward finished Game 3. He played 35 minutes and scored 21 points on 7-of-21 shooting from the field.
The Heat have a commanding 3-0 lead in the series after their come-from-behind victory in Game 3.
The Heat and Bucks are scheduled to play on Sunday at 3:30 p.m EST from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.