- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Report: Jimmy Butler to Miss Miami Heat Season Opener Due to ‘Personal Reasons’
- Updated: October 23, 2019
According to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra, the four-time All-Star will not play in tonight’s game due to personal reasons.
This healthy scratch has seemingly to come out of nowhere and certainly could be a cause for concern for fans. Luckily, Spoelstra did ensure that everything was fine with the team’s newly acquired star.
Spo stresses “everything’s fine” with Jimmy Butler. “It’s all good,” Spo says.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) October 23, 2019
Spoelstra declines to say whether Butler will be back for Heat's next game.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) October 23, 2019
Despite the assurance, it is pretty bizarre news considering the anticipation for his first game as a member of the Heat.
As there is very little information regarding his reason for missing Wednesday night’s game, it is impossible to predict when he will be ready to take the court.
That being said, the next time he will be able to suit up for his Heat debut is this Saturday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.