- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
Report: Jimmy Butler to Miss Miami Heat Season Opener Due to ‘Personal Reasons’
- Updated: October 23, 2019
According to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra, the four-time All-Star will not play in tonight’s game due to personal reasons.
This healthy scratch has seemingly to come out of nowhere and certainly could be a cause for concern for fans. Luckily, Spoelstra did ensure that everything was fine with the team’s newly acquired star.
Spo stresses “everything’s fine” with Jimmy Butler. “It’s all good,” Spo says.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) October 23, 2019
Spoelstra declines to say whether Butler will be back for Heat's next game.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) October 23, 2019
Despite the assurance, it is pretty bizarre news considering the anticipation for his first game as a member of the Heat.
As there is very little information regarding his reason for missing Wednesday night’s game, it is impossible to predict when he will be ready to take the court.
That being said, the next time he will be able to suit up for his Heat debut is this Saturday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.