- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Report: Miami Heat Send Dion Waiters and James Johnson to Memphis Grizzlies
- Updated: February 6, 2020
The deal between the Miami Heat and Memphis Grizzlies keeps getting bigger.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2020
This multiplayer trade is turning out to be a master stroke by Heat team president Pat Riley.
For much of the 2019-20 season, experts were sure that Miami would be unable to trade Waiters due to his multiple off-court behavioral infractions.
Instead, the Heat ended up being able to turn Waiters into valuable veteran assets
So far this season, Waiters has averaged 9.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game.
However, he has played in just three games so far this year primarily due to the three suspensions that Miami handed down to him.
Hopefully, Waiters is able to stay out of trouble in his new home and contribute on the court in a big way.