- Justise Winslow Pens Heartfelt Goodbye to Miami Heat Organization, Teammates and Fans
- Report: Miami Heat Release Results of Jimmy Butler’s Latest MRI
- Miami Heat News: Andre Iguodala’s Latest Extension With Heat Contains Addendum
- Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Grading the Miami Heat’s 2020 NBA Trade Deadline Acquisitions
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Tristan Thompson If He’s Bought Out by Cavs
- LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Report: James Johnson Headed to Minnesota Timberwolves in Exchange for Gorgui Dieng
- Andre Iguodala Reveals Why He Chose Miami Heat Over Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
Report: Miami Heat Send Dion Waiters and James Johnson to Memphis Grizzlies
- Updated: February 6, 2020
The deal between the Miami Heat and Memphis Grizzlies keeps getting bigger.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2020
This multiplayer trade is turning out to be a master stroke by Heat team president Pat Riley.
For much of the 2019-20 season, experts were sure that Miami would be unable to trade Waiters due to his multiple off-court behavioral infractions.
Instead, the Heat ended up being able to turn Waiters into valuable veteran assets
So far this season, Waiters has averaged 9.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game.
However, he has played in just three games so far this year primarily due to the three suspensions that Miami handed down to him.
Hopefully, Waiters is able to stay out of trouble in his new home and contribute on the court in a big way.