- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Report: Miami Heat Send Dion Waiters and James Johnson to Memphis Grizzlies
- Updated: February 6, 2020
The deal between the Miami Heat and Memphis Grizzlies keeps getting bigger.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2020
This multiplayer trade is turning out to be a master stroke by Heat team president Pat Riley.
For much of the 2019-20 season, experts were sure that Miami would be unable to trade Waiters due to his multiple off-court behavioral infractions.
Instead, the Heat ended up being able to turn Waiters into valuable veteran assets
So far this season, Waiters has averaged 9.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game.
However, he has played in just three games so far this year primarily due to the three suspensions that Miami handed down to him.
Hopefully, Waiters is able to stay out of trouble in his new home and contribute on the court in a big way.