- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Report: Justise Winslow Part of Miami Heat Package to Acquire Andre Iguodala
- Updated: February 5, 2020
As part of that deal, Heat swingman Justise Winslow will be headed to the Grizzlies.
Justise Winslow is part of the package headed to Memphis in the Iguodala trade, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2020
Winslow has been a member of the Heat since entering the NBA as the No. 10 overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft. Throughout his career, he has shown the potential to be a truly great player.
Unfortunately, he has yet to fully live up to that potential.
His current season with Miami has been marred by injury.
He played just 11 total games in his final season with the Heat. In those appearances, he averaged 11.3 points, 6.6 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
Hopefully, Winslow is able to return to full health this season and find great success with his new team.
As for the Heat, their acquisition of Igudodala is a clear sign that they plan on doing more than just making it to the playoffs this season. Iguodala brings major championship pedigree to a team full of young talent with little to no playoff experience.
Come playoff time, Iguodala will likely undertake a major leadership role as the Heat look to advance deep into the postseason.