- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Misses Practice With Knee Tendinitis
- Updated: January 14, 2019
Richardson missed Monday’s practice with knee tendinitis, but is expected to be ready to go for Tuesday’s game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
INJURY UPDATE: Josh Richardson (knee tendinitis) did not participate in today’s team practice but is expected to play tomorrow in Milwaukee.
Richardson has taken another leap so far this season and is currently the leader scorer for the Heat, averaging 18.0 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 3.9 assists per game. He’s become one of the leaders on both sides of the court for the Heat and is a big reason why they currently sit in first place in the Southeast Division.
The fact that Richardson is expected to be ready to go for Tuesday’s game is great news, but it is certainly concerning to hear that he is dealing with some form of discomfort in his knee.
Hopefully, this missed practice is nothing more than an opportunity to give the blossoming star a bit of rest before a four-game road trip that will include visits to Detroit, Chicago, Boston and Milwaukee.