- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Misses Practice With Knee Tendinitis
- Updated: January 14, 2019
Richardson missed Monday’s practice with knee tendinitis, but is expected to be ready to go for Tuesday’s game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
INJURY UPDATE: Josh Richardson (knee tendinitis) did not participate in today’s team practice but is expected to play tomorrow in Milwaukee.
Richardson has taken another leap so far this season and is currently the leader scorer for the Heat, averaging 18.0 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 3.9 assists per game. He’s become one of the leaders on both sides of the court for the Heat and is a big reason why they currently sit in first place in the Southeast Division.
The fact that Richardson is expected to be ready to go for Tuesday’s game is great news, but it is certainly concerning to hear that he is dealing with some form of discomfort in his knee.
Hopefully, this missed practice is nothing more than an opportunity to give the blossoming star a bit of rest before a four-game road trip that will include visits to Detroit, Chicago, Boston and Milwaukee.