- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Misses Practice With Knee Tendinitis
- Updated: January 14, 2019
Richardson missed Monday’s practice with knee tendinitis, but is expected to be ready to go for Tuesday’s game versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
INJURY UPDATE: Josh Richardson (knee tendinitis) did not participate in today’s team practice but is expected to play tomorrow in Milwaukee.
Richardson has taken another leap so far this season and is currently the leader scorer for the Heat, averaging 18.0 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 3.9 assists per game. He’s become one of the leaders on both sides of the court for the Heat and is a big reason why they currently sit in first place in the Southeast Division.
The fact that Richardson is expected to be ready to go for Tuesday’s game is great news, but it is certainly concerning to hear that he is dealing with some form of discomfort in his knee.
Hopefully, this missed practice is nothing more than an opportunity to give the blossoming star a bit of rest before a four-game road trip that will include visits to Detroit, Chicago, Boston and Milwaukee.