- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside Out, 2 Key Players to Return Tonight vs. Warriors
- Updated: February 27, 2019
Miami Heat big man Hassan Whiteside has had a fairly healthy year this season, but he will miss tonight’s game versus the Golden State Warriors with a hip injury, according to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.
There was little indication that Whiteside was injured in Monday’s loss to the Phoenix Suns as he had quite a dominant night, scoring 29 points and grabbing 11 boards.
Still, Whiteside has dealt with a plethora of injuries in the past. Last year, Whiteside played in just 54 games all season, just one more game than he’s already played in the 2018-19 campaign.
While the 7-foot center will not be available for the matchup versus the defending NBA champs, the Heat will be getting some players back.
It has been hard for the Heat to remain fully healthy this season, and it has been part of the reason why wins have been hard to come by. Currently, the Heat are on a three-game losing streak and have won just two of their last 11.
Hopefully the Heat can overcome Whiteside’s absence tonight and get a much-needed win over one of the best team’s in the NBA.