- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Foot) Out Tonight vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: November 3, 2018
The injury has been lingering since the preseason and kept Dragic out of practice on Thursday. In addition, the point guard recently received a cortisone injection to reduce his ongoing discomfort.
“It’s going on like two weeks,” he said. “Get a lot of pain after practice and during the games. We just want to go and treat it first and see if it’s going to be any better. But you’re always pounding in this, so it’s always the same or worse. Then we just decided yesterday, I went and got a shot.
“The doc said usually when you get cortisone shots, it takes like 48 hours, and, after, it calms down. So it’s still early, but we’ll see.”
Dragic, 32, says that surgery is not an option, as he knows how much his presence means to a team looking to make a deep push into the playoffs this season.
The Heat will face off against the Hawks at 4:30 pm ET.