- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Foot) Out Tonight vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: November 3, 2018
The injury has been lingering since the preseason and kept Dragic out of practice on Thursday. In addition, the point guard recently received a cortisone injection to reduce his ongoing discomfort.
“It’s going on like two weeks,” he said. “Get a lot of pain after practice and during the games. We just want to go and treat it first and see if it’s going to be any better. But you’re always pounding in this, so it’s always the same or worse. Then we just decided yesterday, I went and got a shot.
“The doc said usually when you get cortisone shots, it takes like 48 hours, and, after, it calms down. So it’s still early, but we’ll see.”
Dragic, 32, says that surgery is not an option, as he knows how much his presence means to a team looking to make a deep push into the playoffs this season.
The Heat will face off against the Hawks at 4:30 pm ET.