- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Foot) Out Tonight vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: November 3, 2018
The injury has been lingering since the preseason and kept Dragic out of practice on Thursday. In addition, the point guard recently received a cortisone injection to reduce his ongoing discomfort.
“It’s going on like two weeks,” he said. “Get a lot of pain after practice and during the games. We just want to go and treat it first and see if it’s going to be any better. But you’re always pounding in this, so it’s always the same or worse. Then we just decided yesterday, I went and got a shot.
“The doc said usually when you get cortisone shots, it takes like 48 hours, and, after, it calms down. So it’s still early, but we’ll see.”
Dragic, 32, says that surgery is not an option, as he knows how much his presence means to a team looking to make a deep push into the playoffs this season.
The Heat will face off against the Hawks at 4:30 pm ET.