- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Updated: February 23, 2021
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 23, 2021
Leonard, 28, is out for the remainder of the 2020-21 season due to a shoulder injury.
The veteran’s time in Miami may be poised to end after this season. Leonard has $9.4 million in the form of a team option attached to his contract next season.
Leonard could prove to be a valuable trade chip this season, according to recent reports.
Leonard appears to have a strong desire to stay in Miami despite his uncertain future. As a matter of fact, he recently bought a beautiful mansion in South Florida.
The Heat hold a 14-17 record this season.