- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Helps Raise Insane Amount of Money for Nonprofit
- Updated: April 24, 2019
Earlier this month, Bosh hosted an event to raise money for After-School All-Stars South Florida, a nonprofit that provides at-risk students with tuition-free after-school programs. Bosh and others helped raise over $500,000 for the nonprofit.
The luxurious event was put on by After-School All-Stars’ SVP of Strategic Partnerships Natalia Sol, who spoke about how much this event helps the South Florida community.
“We have thousands of kids and families in South Florida who are counting on us to raise the funds needed through this event to keep them safe every single day afterschool and help them succeed year-round,” Sol said. “We are so fortunate to have such passionate and committed hosts and sponsors who make this possible.”
Bosh was one of a handful of celebrities who attended the All-In for All-Stars charity poker tournament. Former Heat star Alonzo Mourning, World Series MVP Charles Johnson, and former UFC champion Rashad Evans were all in attendance as well.
Through five years of the All-In for All-Stars poker tournament, the star-studded affair has raised more than $2 million.