- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
Miami Heat News: Chris Bosh Helps Raise Insane Amount of Money for Nonprofit
- Updated: April 24, 2019
Earlier this month, Bosh hosted an event to raise money for After-School All-Stars South Florida, a nonprofit that provides at-risk students with tuition-free after-school programs. Bosh and others helped raise over $500,000 for the nonprofit.
The luxurious event was put on by After-School All-Stars’ SVP of Strategic Partnerships Natalia Sol, who spoke about how much this event helps the South Florida community.
“We have thousands of kids and families in South Florida who are counting on us to raise the funds needed through this event to keep them safe every single day afterschool and help them succeed year-round,” Sol said. “We are so fortunate to have such passionate and committed hosts and sponsors who make this possible.”
Bosh was one of a handful of celebrities who attended the All-In for All-Stars charity poker tournament. Former Heat star Alonzo Mourning, World Series MVP Charles Johnson, and former UFC champion Rashad Evans were all in attendance as well.
Through five years of the All-In for All-Stars poker tournament, the star-studded affair has raised more than $2 million.