- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Questionable for Sunday’s Matchup vs. Chicago Bulls
- Updated: December 7, 2019
The big man is listed as questionable for the Heat’s contest against the Chicago Bulls on Sunday.
— Andre Fernandez (@FernandezAndreC) December 7, 2019
Adebayo, 22, is one of the best players on the Heat. In fact, the University of Kentucky product is having a career year with 14.3 points, 10.4 boards, 4.0 assists and 1.2 steals per game this season.
Along with Adebayo, small forward Justise Winslow is also questionable for Sunday’s game. The five-year veteran is putting up 12.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 4.3 assists this year. The two young stars have played a huge part in the Heat’s high success this season.
While there’s a chance Adebayo and Winslow will play on Sunday, point guard Goran Dragic will miss his fourth straight game. The Slovenian speedster has had a superb campaign this year with averages of 15.9 points, 5.0 assists and 3.2 boards off the bench.