- Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Questionable for Sunday’s Matchup vs. Chicago Bulls
- Updated: December 7, 2019
The big man is listed as questionable for the Heat’s contest against the Chicago Bulls on Sunday.
— Andre Fernandez (@FernandezAndreC) December 7, 2019
Adebayo, 22, is one of the best players on the Heat. In fact, the University of Kentucky product is having a career year with 14.3 points, 10.4 boards, 4.0 assists and 1.2 steals per game this season.
Along with Adebayo, small forward Justise Winslow is also questionable for Sunday’s game. The five-year veteran is putting up 12.4 points, 7.1 rebounds and 4.3 assists this year. The two young stars have played a huge part in the Heat’s high success this season.
While there’s a chance Adebayo and Winslow will play on Sunday, point guard Goran Dragic will miss his fourth straight game. The Slovenian speedster has had a superb campaign this year with averages of 15.9 points, 5.0 assists and 3.2 boards off the bench.