- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
Miami Heat vs. Milwaukee Bucks Live Stream: Watch NBA Playoffs Online and on TV
- Updated: September 2, 2020
The Miami Heat will look to take a commanding lead over the Milwaukee Bucks in their best-of-seven series on Wednesday evening.
Here’s when and how to watch the Heat take on the No. 1-seeded Bucks online and on TV:
Date and Time: Wednesday, Sept. 2 at 6:30 p.m. EST.
TV Channels: ESPN, Fox Sports Sun
Live Stream: Watch Heat vs. Bucks here
Odds: Heat -5.5 | O/U: 221.5
The Heat shocked the Bucks in Game 1 of their series earlier this week. They won the game, 115-104, after a historic scoring night from All-Star Jimmy Butler.
Butler enjoyed a career playoff performance and poured in 40 points on the night. He scored 15 of his points in the final quarter, including several massive buckets in the final minutes of the game.
Butler was helped by a fantastic performance from veteran guard Goran Dragic, who contributed 27 points, six rebounds and five assists.
As for the Bucks, defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo recorded a near triple-double with 18 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists.
If the Heat can win on Wednesday, they’ll be just two wins away from the Eastern Conference Finals.