- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow to Miss Heat’s Next 2 Games
- Updated: November 21, 2019
Per a Thursday report, Winslow will sit out through this upcoming weekend.
— Will Manso (@WillManso) November 21, 2019
This report means he’ll at least be missing Friday’s game versus the Chicago Bulls and Saturday’s highly anticipated game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Winslow was playing quite well before his injury, averaging 13.8 points, 8.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game. Despite that fact, the Heat are 6-1 in his absence.
Winslow started off the 2019-20 campaign as a member of the Heat’s starting unit. In the first game of the season, Winslow recorded 27 points, seven assists and seven rebounds.
Whether or not he returns to that level of production, or his spot in the starting lineup, remains to be seen.