- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow to Miss Heat’s Next 2 Games
- Updated: November 21, 2019
Per a Thursday report, Winslow will sit out through this upcoming weekend.
— Will Manso (@WillManso) November 21, 2019
This report means he’ll at least be missing Friday’s game versus the Chicago Bulls and Saturday’s highly anticipated game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Winslow was playing quite well before his injury, averaging 13.8 points, 8.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game. Despite that fact, the Heat are 6-1 in his absence.
Winslow started off the 2019-20 campaign as a member of the Heat’s starting unit. In the first game of the season, Winslow recorded 27 points, seven assists and seven rebounds.
Whether or not he returns to that level of production, or his spot in the starting lineup, remains to be seen.