- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow to Miss Heat’s Next 2 Games
- Updated: November 21, 2019
Per a Thursday report, Winslow will sit out through this upcoming weekend.
— Will Manso (@WillManso) November 21, 2019
This report means he’ll at least be missing Friday’s game versus the Chicago Bulls and Saturday’s highly anticipated game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Winslow was playing quite well before his injury, averaging 13.8 points, 8.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game. Despite that fact, the Heat are 6-1 in his absence.
Winslow started off the 2019-20 campaign as a member of the Heat’s starting unit. In the first game of the season, Winslow recorded 27 points, seven assists and seven rebounds.
Whether or not he returns to that level of production, or his spot in the starting lineup, remains to be seen.