- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Miami Heat News: Dion Waiters ‘Active’ for Sunday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Updated: December 30, 2018
The Heat guard last played on Dec. 22, 2017 against the Dallas Mavericks. He underwent surgery on his left ankle on Jan. 22, 2018 and has been rehabbing ever since.
I’m hearing Dion Waiters is going to be active for the Heat tomorrow vs. Minnesota. Waiters hasn’t played since Dec. 22, 2017. He underwent ankle surgery in January of this year.
— Rohan Nadkarni (@RohanNadkarni) December 30, 2018
After spending two days practicing with the Heat’s G League affiliate in Sioux Falls, Waiters will return to Miami as the team looks for its seventh win in its last eight games.
There’s no word on how much Waiters will play, but Miami may need him to contribute right away. Currently, four players – James Johnson, Wayne Ellington, Derrick Jones Jr., and Udonis Haslem – are dealing with illnesses that could sideline them and leave the team shorthanded.
Miami tips off against Minnesota at 6 pm EST on Sunday.