- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Miami Heat News: Josh McRoberts Out Indefinitely With Stress Fracture in Foot
- Updated: December 27, 2016
The injury problems that have plagued the Miami Heat this season continue to be a serious issue as the team announced Tuesday that Josh McRoberts is out indefinitely after suffering a stress fracture in his left foot.
Injury Update: Dragic is questionable (back spasms), McRoberts is out indefinitely (stress fracture in left foot)…
The injury is in same foot that he broke last season during Game 6 of the playoff series with the Toronto Raptors. It also continues an injury-plagued tenure with the Heat that began during the first of his three seasons in 2014.
In 2014, the forward saw his season end abruptly after only 17 games due to a torn meniscus. Once he returned last season, he was forced to sit out over one month’s worth of games with a sore knee beginning in December and finished the regular season by seeing action in only 42 contests.
McRoberts was averaging 17.3 minutes per game prior to this latest injury, while scoring 4.9 points and grabbing 3.4 rebounds. Miami head coach Erik Spoelstra is now expected to split those 17 minutes between Derrick Williams and James Johnson.