- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Jimmy Butler Says He Will ‘Most Definitely’ Consider Participating in 2020 Olympics
- Updated: September 27, 2019
The disappointing finish by Team USA at the 2019 FIBA World Cup earlier this month has inspired a number of players to strongly consider participating in the 2020 Olympics.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 27, 2019
The United States men’s national team that competed in the recent international basketball tournament could have benefited from having players like Butler on the roster.
Team USA wrapped up the recent World Cup tournament with a seventh-place finish, it’s lowest standing ever in a major international tournament. Fortunately, it still qualified for the 2020 Olympics.
If given the chance to play for the Olympic team, Butler will provide outstanding play from both ends of the floor as one of the best two-way players in the game. He was a member of four All-Defensive teams and two All-NBA teams in his eight years in the league.
Other stars such as Stephen Curry, Kawhi Leonard and LeBron James will likely get invitations to try out for next year’s Olympic team roster. USA Basketball managing director Jerry Colangelo is already hearing several stars indicating their willingness to be part of the team.