- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Knee) Could Return Friday vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: December 6, 2018
The point guard returned to practice this week, and will travel with the team on their upcoming road trip, according to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel. Head coach Erik Spoelstra has not decided if Dragic will play on Friday, but Winderman says it’s a possibility.
Dragic has practiced past two days. Spoelstra wouldn’t say, but Friday could be possible.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 7, 2018
“He’s doing a lot better. He’s making progress,” Spoelstra said after the Heat’s Thursday practice in Phoenix. “We’re really excited about his last week of work.”
An All-Star in 2018, Dragic has missed the last eight games due to a swollen right knee. In all, he’s missed 11 of the Heat’s 23 games this season. His return will greatly help a Miami team that is sorely lacking depth at the point guard position.
Dragic is averaging 16.3 points, 4.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game this season.