- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Knee) Could Return Friday vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: December 6, 2018
The point guard returned to practice this week, and will travel with the team on their upcoming road trip, according to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel. Head coach Erik Spoelstra has not decided if Dragic will play on Friday, but Winderman says it’s a possibility.
Dragic has practiced past two days. Spoelstra wouldn’t say, but Friday could be possible.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 7, 2018
“He’s doing a lot better. He’s making progress,” Spoelstra said after the Heat’s Thursday practice in Phoenix. “We’re really excited about his last week of work.”
An All-Star in 2018, Dragic has missed the last eight games due to a swollen right knee. In all, he’s missed 11 of the Heat’s 23 games this season. His return will greatly help a Miami team that is sorely lacking depth at the point guard position.
Dragic is averaging 16.3 points, 4.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game this season.