- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Knee) Could Return Friday vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: December 6, 2018
The point guard returned to practice this week, and will travel with the team on their upcoming road trip, according to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel. Head coach Erik Spoelstra has not decided if Dragic will play on Friday, but Winderman says it’s a possibility.
Dragic has practiced past two days. Spoelstra wouldn’t say, but Friday could be possible.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 7, 2018
“He’s doing a lot better. He’s making progress,” Spoelstra said after the Heat’s Thursday practice in Phoenix. “We’re really excited about his last week of work.”
An All-Star in 2018, Dragic has missed the last eight games due to a swollen right knee. In all, he’s missed 11 of the Heat’s 23 games this season. His return will greatly help a Miami team that is sorely lacking depth at the point guard position.
Dragic is averaging 16.3 points, 4.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game this season.