- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Knee) Could Return Friday vs. Phoenix Suns
- Updated: December 6, 2018
The point guard returned to practice this week, and will travel with the team on their upcoming road trip, according to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel. Head coach Erik Spoelstra has not decided if Dragic will play on Friday, but Winderman says it’s a possibility.
Dragic has practiced past two days. Spoelstra wouldn’t say, but Friday could be possible.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 7, 2018
“He’s doing a lot better. He’s making progress,” Spoelstra said after the Heat’s Thursday practice in Phoenix. “We’re really excited about his last week of work.”
An All-Star in 2018, Dragic has missed the last eight games due to a swollen right knee. In all, he’s missed 11 of the Heat’s 23 games this season. His return will greatly help a Miami team that is sorely lacking depth at the point guard position.
Dragic is averaging 16.3 points, 4.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game this season.