- Dwyane Wade Has Hilarious Reaction to Clip of Taj Gibson Posterizing Him
- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic ‘Hoping’ to Play Monday vs. Celtics
- Updated: November 27, 2016
Due to ankle and wrist injures, the veteran has missed five of the Heat’s 16 games this season, making it difficult to establish himself in the offense and help the team find consistency.
However, Dragic, who’s missed the last two games with a strained left elbow, is “hoping” to make a comeback on Monday versus the Boston Celtics, per Tom D’Angelo of the The Palm Beach Post:
“I didn’t do nothing with my left arm,” Dragic said after the game. “Didn’t shoot, just tried to rest it. Just cardio and stuff to stay in shape. They told me to calm it down.”
The Heat could really use Dragic on the offensive end as they’re ranked 28th in the league in points scored per game. In the four wins he’s participated in, the 30-year-old has averaged 19.8 points, 6.0 assists and 5.5 rebounds.
In addition, the Heat have been without Justise Winslow (wrist), Wayne Ellington (thigh) and Willie Reed (knee). However, getting Dragic back on track appears to be the first step in getting everyone else back on the floor.
The Heat take on the Celtics on Monday night at 7:30 pm ET.