- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic ‘Hoping’ to Play Monday vs. Celtics
- Updated: November 27, 2016
Due to ankle and wrist injures, the veteran has missed five of the Heat’s 16 games this season, making it difficult to establish himself in the offense and help the team find consistency.
However, Dragic, who’s missed the last two games with a strained left elbow, is “hoping” to make a comeback on Monday versus the Boston Celtics, per Tom D’Angelo of the The Palm Beach Post:
“I didn’t do nothing with my left arm,” Dragic said after the game. “Didn’t shoot, just tried to rest it. Just cardio and stuff to stay in shape. They told me to calm it down.”
The Heat could really use Dragic on the offensive end as they’re ranked 28th in the league in points scored per game. In the four wins he’s participated in, the 30-year-old has averaged 19.8 points, 6.0 assists and 5.5 rebounds.
In addition, the Heat have been without Justise Winslow (wrist), Wayne Ellington (thigh) and Willie Reed (knee). However, getting Dragic back on track appears to be the first step in getting everyone else back on the floor.
The Heat take on the Celtics on Monday night at 7:30 pm ET.