- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Miami Heat’s Bam Adebayo Worried About Licking, Sweating When NBA Returns
- Report: NBA Targeting July 31 for Resumption of 2019-20 Season
Tyler Herro’s Latest Social Media Activity Teases That Return May Be on Horizon
- Updated: March 9, 2020
In fact, he hasn’t suited up since he injured his ankle during a win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Feb. 3.
Luckily, Herro’s recent social media activity seems to indicate that the sharpshooting rookie’s return could be coming soon.
Return from foot/ankle considered close. More clarity from team expected at Tuesday practice https://t.co/UfUeFgqsqp
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) March 9, 2020
The Heat have certainly missed Herro’s scoring and swagger. In Herro’s absence, the Heat have lost 8 of their last 15 games.
On the season, Herro is averaging 13.1 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game. His primary value has been his ability to serve as a primary scoring option on Miami’s second unit.
Though he’s still just 20 years old, Herro has proven to have the confidence of a savvy veteran.
Hopefully, the University of Kentucky product’s recent post on Twitter is indeed an indication that he will soon be ready to go.
With a heated battle for playoff standings already taking place, Miami would certainly benefit from getting back to full strength to close out the 2019-20 regular season.