- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Ankle) Considered Doubtful for Saturday Night
- Updated: November 11, 2016
The status of Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic is considered doubtful for the team’s Saturday night matchup against the Utah Jazz after he left Thursday night’s game in the third quarter with a left ankle sprain.
Spoelstra indicated that x-rays taken after the injury were negative, even though Dragic was forced to leave the arena in a walking boot.
“It didn’t swell too much, but he is still in a boot,” Spoelstra said. “So that’s encouraging based on last night. I don’t know what degree his sprain is right now. So, he’s just day-to-day.”
Those words were more positive than the bleak assessment Spoelstra had offered after Thursday’s game.
“Let me hold out on this remote hope,” Spoelstra said. “Even though Goran is going to be leaving in a boot, but let me have that evening of hope.”
If Dragic isn’t able to go, his next opportunity to play will be Monday night on the road against the San Antonio Spurs.