- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic (Ankle) Considered Doubtful for Saturday Night
- Updated: November 11, 2016
The status of Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic is considered doubtful for the team’s Saturday night matchup against the Utah Jazz after he left Thursday night’s game in the third quarter with a left ankle sprain.
Spoelstra indicated that x-rays taken after the injury were negative, even though Dragic was forced to leave the arena in a walking boot.
“It didn’t swell too much, but he is still in a boot,” Spoelstra said. “So that’s encouraging based on last night. I don’t know what degree his sprain is right now. So, he’s just day-to-day.”
Those words were more positive than the bleak assessment Spoelstra had offered after Thursday’s game.
“Let me hold out on this remote hope,” Spoelstra said. “Even though Goran is going to be leaving in a boot, but let me have that evening of hope.”
If Dragic isn’t able to go, his next opportunity to play will be Monday night on the road against the San Antonio Spurs.