- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Report: 2 Miami Heat 2-Way Players Named to Midseason All-NBA G League Team
- Updated: February 11, 2019
Robinson has so far appeared in 30 games this season with the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce. Maten has appeared in 21 games for the Skyforce.
Robinson is averaging 20.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season while shooting 48.3 percent from three and 51.6 percent from the field. As for Maten, he is averaging 26.4 points, 10.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game while shooting 40.8 percent from three.
For the Heat this season, Maten has yet to appear in a game while Robinson has seen action in five separate games, averaging 1.6 points in 6.8 minutes per game.
Both players are undrafted rookies. Robinson is a University of Michigan product while Maten came from the University of Georgia, where he was named the 2018 AP SEC Player of the Year after averaging 19.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game.
Although there seems to be no rotation spot on the Heat for either of them currently, Robinson and Maten could turn into key players for the team in the future if they continue to develop the right way.