- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: 2 Miami Heat 2-Way Players Named to Midseason All-NBA G League Team
- Updated: February 11, 2019
Robinson has so far appeared in 30 games this season with the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce. Maten has appeared in 21 games for the Skyforce.
Robinson is averaging 20.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season while shooting 48.3 percent from three and 51.6 percent from the field. As for Maten, he is averaging 26.4 points, 10.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game while shooting 40.8 percent from three.
For the Heat this season, Maten has yet to appear in a game while Robinson has seen action in five separate games, averaging 1.6 points in 6.8 minutes per game.
Both players are undrafted rookies. Robinson is a University of Michigan product while Maten came from the University of Georgia, where he was named the 2018 AP SEC Player of the Year after averaging 19.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game.
Although there seems to be no rotation spot on the Heat for either of them currently, Robinson and Maten could turn into key players for the team in the future if they continue to develop the right way.