- Bam Adebayo Joins in on Fun, Clowns Hassan Whiteside After Scrimmage
- Tyler Herro Takes Blatant Shot at Hassan Whiteside via Social Media
- LeBron James Shouts Out Dwyane Wade for ‘Space Jam’ Alley-Oop
- Dwyane Wade’s Latest Social Media Activity Indicates That He’s Recruiting Anthony Davis to Miami Heat
- Report: Former Miami Heat Star Being Considered as Replacement for Team USA Squad
- 3 Landing Spots for Bradley Beal If Washington Wizards Decide to Trade Him
- Report: Wizards to Offer Bradley Beal Max Contract, Have No Plans to Engage in Trade Talks
- Report: Miami Heat Are Looking for Starting-Caliber Small Forward
- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
Report: 2 Miami Heat 2-Way Players Named to Midseason All-NBA G League Team
- Updated: February 11, 2019
Robinson has so far appeared in 30 games this season with the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce. Maten has appeared in 21 games for the Skyforce.
Robinson is averaging 20.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season while shooting 48.3 percent from three and 51.6 percent from the field. As for Maten, he is averaging 26.4 points, 10.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game while shooting 40.8 percent from three.
For the Heat this season, Maten has yet to appear in a game while Robinson has seen action in five separate games, averaging 1.6 points in 6.8 minutes per game.
Both players are undrafted rookies. Robinson is a University of Michigan product while Maten came from the University of Georgia, where he was named the 2018 AP SEC Player of the Year after averaging 19.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game.
Although there seems to be no rotation spot on the Heat for either of them currently, Robinson and Maten could turn into key players for the team in the future if they continue to develop the right way.