- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Danny Granger and Josh McRoberts
- Updated: July 7, 2014
Free agent Danny Granger has agreed to a two-year, $4.2 million deal with the Miami Heat, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 7, 2014
Although a bit injury-ridden for the latter part of his career, Granger is just the sharpshooter that the Heat need after losing Mike Miller last year and Shane Battier (and possibly Ray Allen) this year. Throughout his career Granger has averaged 17.4 points while adding almost two threes a game.
In addition to sharpshooting Granger, Miami has also heard word from power forward Josh McRoberts who has verbally committed to Miami according to Marc Stein of ESPN.
ESPN learned that Josh McRoberts has verbally committed to sign with the Miami Heat
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 7, 2014
McRoberts will bring toughness and grit to a so-far depleted Miami team, much like that of a Chris “Birdman” Andersen.