- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Danny Granger and Josh McRoberts
- Updated: July 7, 2014
Free agent Danny Granger has agreed to a two-year, $4.2 million deal with the Miami Heat, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 7, 2014
Although a bit injury-ridden for the latter part of his career, Granger is just the sharpshooter that the Heat need after losing Mike Miller last year and Shane Battier (and possibly Ray Allen) this year. Throughout his career Granger has averaged 17.4 points while adding almost two threes a game.
In addition to sharpshooting Granger, Miami has also heard word from power forward Josh McRoberts who has verbally committed to Miami according to Marc Stein of ESPN.
ESPN learned that Josh McRoberts has verbally committed to sign with the Miami Heat
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 7, 2014
McRoberts will bring toughness and grit to a so-far depleted Miami team, much like that of a Chris “Birdman” Andersen.