- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Report: Precious Achiuwa likely to be included in any package for Kyle Lowry
- Updated: March 23, 2021
The Miami Heat reportedly are pursuing Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry ahead of the NBA’s March 25 trade deadline.
However, for Miami to get a deal done for Lowry, it will have to match salaries as well as give up a young piece on its roster.
According to a new report, the Heat would likely need to trade rookie Precious Achiuwa in a deal for Lowry.
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) March 23, 2021
This season, Lowry is averaging 17.6 points, 5.6 rebounds, 7.5 assists per game.
However, Lowry will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the 2020-21 season, and Miami would be making a serious win-now move by trading for him.
The Heat have been on a run since Butler returned to the lineup and have vaulted themselves into the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.