- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Report: Philadelphia 76ers Want Josh Richardson to Be Included in Trade for Jimmy Butler
- Updated: June 30, 2019
But all fluid.
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) June 29, 2019
Richardson, 25, is coming off a breakout year with the Heat. The shooting guard put up a career-high 16.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game last season. Although the Heat failed to make the 2019 playoffs, Richardson led the team in scoring, minutes and games played during the regular season.
Now, with the chance to obtain a player of Butler’s caliber, the Heat could jump straight into playoff contention.
After getting traded to the Sixers early last season, Butler immediately made his presence known in Philadelphia. The 6-foot-8 star averaged 18.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.0 assists last season.
Furthermore, the veteran helped lead the 76ers in the playoffs with 19.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 5.2 assists in 12 showings.
The Heat and Butler are reportedly going to meet on Sunday when NBA free agency officially kicks off.