- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
Report: Philadelphia 76ers Want Josh Richardson to Be Included in Trade for Jimmy Butler
- Updated: June 30, 2019
But all fluid.
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) June 29, 2019
Richardson, 25, is coming off a breakout year with the Heat. The shooting guard put up a career-high 16.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game last season. Although the Heat failed to make the 2019 playoffs, Richardson led the team in scoring, minutes and games played during the regular season.
Now, with the chance to obtain a player of Butler’s caliber, the Heat could jump straight into playoff contention.
After getting traded to the Sixers early last season, Butler immediately made his presence known in Philadelphia. The 6-foot-8 star averaged 18.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.0 assists last season.
Furthermore, the veteran helped lead the 76ers in the playoffs with 19.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 5.2 assists in 12 showings.
The Heat and Butler are reportedly going to meet on Sunday when NBA free agency officially kicks off.