- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Report: Philadelphia 76ers Want Josh Richardson to Be Included in Trade for Jimmy Butler
- Updated: June 30, 2019
But all fluid.
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) June 29, 2019
Richardson, 25, is coming off a breakout year with the Heat. The shooting guard put up a career-high 16.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game last season. Although the Heat failed to make the 2019 playoffs, Richardson led the team in scoring, minutes and games played during the regular season.
Now, with the chance to obtain a player of Butler’s caliber, the Heat could jump straight into playoff contention.
After getting traded to the Sixers early last season, Butler immediately made his presence known in Philadelphia. The 6-foot-8 star averaged 18.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.0 assists last season.
Furthermore, the veteran helped lead the 76ers in the playoffs with 19.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 5.2 assists in 12 showings.
The Heat and Butler are reportedly going to meet on Sunday when NBA free agency officially kicks off.