- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Report: Dwyane Wade and Pat Riley Will Be at Heat-Lakers Game on Friday
- Updated: November 7, 2019
The Miami Heat will be in Southern California Friday night to face off against the Los Angeles Lakers.
As the Lakers and Heat are two of the hottest teams in the NBA, it’s sure to be a packed house at Staples Center. Two individuals amongst that raucous crowd will be Heat legend Dwyane Wade and Heat team president Pat Riley.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 7, 2019
Wade is currently living in Los Angeles, and it’s likely that he simply does not want to pass up an opportunity to see his former team play in person. He also has two close friends who will be facing off against one another during the game in LeBron James and Jimmy Butler.
As for Riley, he is not only a legendary coach and executive for Miami, but also a total icon in Los Angeles. The reason why is because he helped lead the Lakers to four championships in the 1980s.
Friday’s game is sure to be prime entertainment. Right now, the Heat lay claim to the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference and the Lakers are atop the Western Conference.
If the Heat can get out of L.A. with a win, there is little doubt they will be taken very seriously across the NBA world.