- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Dwyane Wade and Pat Riley Will Be at Heat-Lakers Game on Friday
- Updated: November 7, 2019
The Miami Heat will be in Southern California Friday night to face off against the Los Angeles Lakers.
As the Lakers and Heat are two of the hottest teams in the NBA, it’s sure to be a packed house at Staples Center. Two individuals amongst that raucous crowd will be Heat legend Dwyane Wade and Heat team president Pat Riley.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 7, 2019
Wade is currently living in Los Angeles, and it’s likely that he simply does not want to pass up an opportunity to see his former team play in person. He also has two close friends who will be facing off against one another during the game in LeBron James and Jimmy Butler.
As for Riley, he is not only a legendary coach and executive for Miami, but also a total icon in Los Angeles. The reason why is because he helped lead the Lakers to four championships in the 1980s.
Friday’s game is sure to be prime entertainment. Right now, the Heat lay claim to the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference and the Lakers are atop the Western Conference.
If the Heat can get out of L.A. with a win, there is little doubt they will be taken very seriously across the NBA world.