- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Report: Dwyane Wade and Pat Riley Will Be at Heat-Lakers Game on Friday
- Updated: November 7, 2019
The Miami Heat will be in Southern California Friday night to face off against the Los Angeles Lakers.
As the Lakers and Heat are two of the hottest teams in the NBA, it’s sure to be a packed house at Staples Center. Two individuals amongst that raucous crowd will be Heat legend Dwyane Wade and Heat team president Pat Riley.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 7, 2019
Wade is currently living in Los Angeles, and it’s likely that he simply does not want to pass up an opportunity to see his former team play in person. He also has two close friends who will be facing off against one another during the game in LeBron James and Jimmy Butler.
As for Riley, he is not only a legendary coach and executive for Miami, but also a total icon in Los Angeles. The reason why is because he helped lead the Lakers to four championships in the 1980s.
Friday’s game is sure to be prime entertainment. Right now, the Heat lay claim to the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference and the Lakers are atop the Western Conference.
If the Heat can get out of L.A. with a win, there is little doubt they will be taken very seriously across the NBA world.