- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Updated: March 6, 2021
The Miami Heat reportedly have shown interest in Cleveland Cavaliers forward Larry Nance Jr.
Nance has appeared in just 19 games this season due to a broken fourth metacarpal in his hand.
“Nance would help a lot of teams and he’s on a multi-year bargain deal that makes it easy to come up with matching salaries,” Cleveland.com’s Chris Fedor wrote. “He’s the kind of versatile piece that contenders covet because of his defense, playmaking, shooting and impact on winning. According to sources, Nance is the player the Cavs have received the most calls about. Sources say the Minnesota Timberwolves have been aggressively pursuing him since the offseason. Nance’s old teammate and buddy D’Angelo Russell is a strong Nance advocate. Boston, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Miami and Dallas have also shown interest.”
The Heat are looking to upgrade at forward alongside Bam Adebayo as they try to make a playoff push this season.
The Heat are 18-18 at the NBA’s All-Star break, but they are looking to get back to the NBA Finals after last season’s run in the Orlando, Fla. bubble.
This season, Nance is averaging 9.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.