- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Report: Miami Heat searching trade market for starting-caliber forward
- Updated: February 2, 2021
The Miami Heat reportedly will be in the market for a forward prior to this year’s trade deadline.
Miami reportedly didn’t want to go into the season with its current roster, but it had several forwards turn down offers to get more money elsewhere.
The team reportedly is planning to make a move, and the roster will likely be changing prior to the deadline.
The Heat never intended to go into the season with this roster. They had multiple bigs they wanted to sign but those players took larger deals elsewhere
They're searching the trade market for a starting caliber 4. This team will look different after the deadline@5ReasonsSports
— Clutch (@ClutchAdamNBA) February 2, 2021
However, Miami did lose Jae Crowder, who spent a lot of time at the forward spots for the Heat last season.
Crowder signed a deal with the Phoenix Suns, and it is clear the Heat are missing him this season.
After an overtime loss to the Charlotte Hornets on Monday, the Heat are just 7-13 on the season.
Miami made the NBA Finals last season, but it will likely need to make a move to get back into playoff and Finals contention this year.