- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Report: Miami Heat searching trade market for starting-caliber forward
- Updated: February 2, 2021
The Miami Heat reportedly will be in the market for a forward prior to this year’s trade deadline.
Miami reportedly didn’t want to go into the season with its current roster, but it had several forwards turn down offers to get more money elsewhere.
The team reportedly is planning to make a move, and the roster will likely be changing prior to the deadline.
The Heat never intended to go into the season with this roster. They had multiple bigs they wanted to sign but those players took larger deals elsewhere
They're searching the trade market for a starting caliber 4. This team will look different after the deadline@5ReasonsSports
— Clutch (@ClutchAdamNBA) February 2, 2021
However, Miami did lose Jae Crowder, who spent a lot of time at the forward spots for the Heat last season.
Crowder signed a deal with the Phoenix Suns, and it is clear the Heat are missing him this season.
After an overtime loss to the Charlotte Hornets on Monday, the Heat are just 7-13 on the season.
Miami made the NBA Finals last season, but it will likely need to make a move to get back into playoff and Finals contention this year.