- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Updated: September 30, 2020
After the game, Butler provided a positive update on the injury.
Jimmy Butler on his ankle: "A little bit sore," but he insists, "I'm going to be fine."
— Mark Medina (@MarkG_Medina) October 1, 2020
With this message, it seems as if Butler will undoubtedly be playing in Game 2 of the series.
In Wednesday’s game, the 31-year-old was by far the Heat’s best player. In 33 minutes of action, Butler recorded 23 points, two rebounds, five assists and two steals.
He was one of four Heat players to score in double figures on the night. Butler also made eight of his 13 field goals and also made two of his four three-point attempts during the game.
Butler and the Heat will hope to bounce back strongly in Game 2 of the series, which is set to take place on Friday at 9 p.m. EST.