- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Updated: September 30, 2020
After the game, Butler provided a positive update on the injury.
Jimmy Butler on his ankle: "A little bit sore," but he insists, "I'm going to be fine."
— Mark Medina (@MarkG_Medina) October 1, 2020
With this message, it seems as if Butler will undoubtedly be playing in Game 2 of the series.
In Wednesday’s game, the 31-year-old was by far the Heat’s best player. In 33 minutes of action, Butler recorded 23 points, two rebounds, five assists and two steals.
He was one of four Heat players to score in double figures on the night. Butler also made eight of his 13 field goals and also made two of his four three-point attempts during the game.
Butler and the Heat will hope to bounce back strongly in Game 2 of the series, which is set to take place on Friday at 9 p.m. EST.