- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Miami Heat News: Udonis Haslem to Return for 15th Season With Heat
- Updated: July 20, 2017
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 20, 2017
The 6-foot-8 Haslem, who was born and raised in Miami, turned 37 last month and has spent all 14 of his previous NBA seasons with the Heat. He was originally signed as a free agent by the team in 2003, one year after he completed four seasons as a member of the University of Florida Gators.
During the first six seasons of his NBA career, Haslem was primarily a starter for the team. With the exception of the 2012-13 campaign, when he started 59 of 75 games, Haslem has since come off the bench for the Heat. While he has career averages of 7.8 points and 6.9 rebounds per game, his numbers have dropped considerably in recent years as the Heat’s captain has become more of veteran role model and locker room presence.