- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Interested in Player of Kevin Love’s Caliber
- Updated: December 20, 2018
Earlier this week, it was reported that the Cleveland Cavaliers have no interest in moving power forward Kevin Love this season. However, that certainly won’t stop teams – including the Miami Heat – from inquiring about a player with his skillset.
Despite appearing in just four games this season, Love has been an important part of the Cleveland organization since coming over before the 2014-15 season.
In his four-plus years with the Cavs, the All-Star veteran has averaged 17.2 points and 10.0 rebounds per game, while also shooting nearly 38 percent from behind the arc. Despite turning 30 earlier this year, Love still has a lot to offer teams, especially those vying for a playoff spot this season.
While we don’t know which specific teams have inquired about him, it’s clear that Love will draw interest from LeBron James’ Lakers, the injury-riddled Denver Nuggets, and the Heat, according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net. Amico stated specifically that Miami is looking for a player of Love’s caliber.
Of course, it’s all speculation right now, as Love signed a four-year contract extension in the offseason and cannot be traded until the middle of January. Regardless, be on the lookout for more news when it comes to Miami and a potential move for James’ former Cleveland teammate.