- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Interested in Player of Kevin Love’s Caliber
- Updated: December 20, 2018
Earlier this week, it was reported that the Cleveland Cavaliers have no interest in moving power forward Kevin Love this season. However, that certainly won’t stop teams – including the Miami Heat – from inquiring about a player with his skillset.
Despite appearing in just four games this season, Love has been an important part of the Cleveland organization since coming over before the 2014-15 season.
In his four-plus years with the Cavs, the All-Star veteran has averaged 17.2 points and 10.0 rebounds per game, while also shooting nearly 38 percent from behind the arc. Despite turning 30 earlier this year, Love still has a lot to offer teams, especially those vying for a playoff spot this season.
While we don’t know which specific teams have inquired about him, it’s clear that Love will draw interest from LeBron James’ Lakers, the injury-riddled Denver Nuggets, and the Heat, according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net. Amico stated specifically that Miami is looking for a player of Love’s caliber.
Of course, it’s all speculation right now, as Love signed a four-year contract extension in the offseason and cannot be traded until the middle of January. Regardless, be on the lookout for more news when it comes to Miami and a potential move for James’ former Cleveland teammate.