- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Bradley Beal Can’t Believe Zaire Wade’s New High School Roster
- Tobias Harris on Jimmy Butler Leaving 76ers for Heat: ‘Miami Is Gonna Love Him’
- Former NBA Player Disrespects Chris Bosh: ‘Can You Really Call Miami a Big 3’
- Renowned NBA Trainer Sends Warning to League About Dion Waiters
- Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Be ‘Aggressive’ in Adding Another Star
- Dion Waiters Opens Up About Emotional Struggles He Faced After Gaining Weight
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Interested in Player of Kevin Love’s Caliber
- Updated: December 20, 2018
Earlier this week, it was reported that the Cleveland Cavaliers have no interest in moving power forward Kevin Love this season. However, that certainly won’t stop teams – including the Miami Heat – from inquiring about a player with his skillset.
Despite appearing in just four games this season, Love has been an important part of the Cleveland organization since coming over before the 2014-15 season.
In his four-plus years with the Cavs, the All-Star veteran has averaged 17.2 points and 10.0 rebounds per game, while also shooting nearly 38 percent from behind the arc. Despite turning 30 earlier this year, Love still has a lot to offer teams, especially those vying for a playoff spot this season.
While we don’t know which specific teams have inquired about him, it’s clear that Love will draw interest from LeBron James’ Lakers, the injury-riddled Denver Nuggets, and the Heat, according to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net. Amico stated specifically that Miami is looking for a player of Love’s caliber.
Of course, it’s all speculation right now, as Love signed a four-year contract extension in the offseason and cannot be traded until the middle of January. Regardless, be on the lookout for more news when it comes to Miami and a potential move for James’ former Cleveland teammate.