- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
Dwyane Wade Sends Awesome Birthday Message to His Son Zaire
- Updated: February 4, 2019
On Monday, Dwyane Wade took to social media to wish his son a very happy birthday.
View this post on Instagram
Happy 17th birthday to my firstborn Zaire Blessing Dwyane Wade! I couldn’t be prouder of the YnG man you are becoming. You were the first good thing that happen to me. Thanks for coming along and changing the direction of my life. I love you more than words can express. Enjoy your day YnG King! @zmane2 @yngdna
Dwyane Wade was unable to offer those greetings in person, given that the Heat have begun a lengthy six-game road trip. In the midst of his farewell tour across the NBA, he’s lamented about not being able to see Zaire Wade play basketball as much as he’d like, often resorting to online sources to keep tabs on his son’s performances.
Zaire Wade is attempting to follow in his father’s large footsteps as a 6-foot-2 guard at American Heritage High School. Despite his junior status, he’s already received a scholarship offer from the University of Nebraska, which happens to be the alma mater of his stepmother, Gabrielle Union.
Supposedly, the University of Miami has also considered recruiting him, though the number of schools interested in the high school prospect is likely to expand the closer the time to make a final selection arrives.