- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Miami Heat Rumors: Gerald Green Expected to Rejoin Heat Soon
- Updated: November 9, 2015
Since it was reported last week that Green was hospitalized for undisclosed reasons, there has been absolutely no updates or details in regards to what led to the shooting guard’s illness.
However, there was a bit of good news on Monday as Ira Winderman of The Sun Sentinel reported that Green is expected to be back with the Heat soon.
Heat mum, but source says Gerald Green expected to rejoin Heat soon. https://t.co/GcLOiyItd7 Plus rotation, Dragic, Winslow.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 9, 2015
In addition, head coach Erik Spoelstra did clarify that the 29-year-old guard is healthy:
“He’s healthy; he’s safe. I speak with him daily.”
Teammate Dwyane Wade echoed the same sentiment in regards to Green’s well-being:
“We’ve texted back and forth a few times. He’s doing fine. I haven’t seen him.”
The streaky shooter has missed the past four games after first being listed as ill prior to the Heat’s game versus the Atlanta Hawks last Tuesday night. He would later be hospitalized on Wednesday.
Though Green is expected back soon, Winderman stated that he is not expected at AmericanAirlines Arena for their game versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
The ninth-year player has averaged 10.3 points in 21.7 minutes per contest through three games this season.