- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
Miami Heat Rumors: Gerald Green Expected to Rejoin Heat Soon
- Updated: November 9, 2015
Since it was reported last week that Green was hospitalized for undisclosed reasons, there has been absolutely no updates or details in regards to what led to the shooting guard’s illness.
However, there was a bit of good news on Monday as Ira Winderman of The Sun Sentinel reported that Green is expected to be back with the Heat soon.
Heat mum, but source says Gerald Green expected to rejoin Heat soon. https://t.co/GcLOiyItd7 Plus rotation, Dragic, Winslow.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 9, 2015
In addition, head coach Erik Spoelstra did clarify that the 29-year-old guard is healthy:
“He’s healthy; he’s safe. I speak with him daily.”
Teammate Dwyane Wade echoed the same sentiment in regards to Green’s well-being:
“We’ve texted back and forth a few times. He’s doing fine. I haven’t seen him.”
The streaky shooter has missed the past four games after first being listed as ill prior to the Heat’s game versus the Atlanta Hawks last Tuesday night. He would later be hospitalized on Wednesday.
Though Green is expected back soon, Winderman stated that he is not expected at AmericanAirlines Arena for their game versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
The ninth-year player has averaged 10.3 points in 21.7 minutes per contest through three games this season.