- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Tyler Johnson Has One Particular Goal Against Dwyane Wade for Tonight’s Game
- Updated: February 25, 2019
“One thing I told myself I would not do is jump on a Dwyane Wade pump fake,” said Johnson.
Johnson was traded to the Suns just before the trade deadline earlier this month. In his first game back to Miami, Johnson isn’t looking to have an epic revenge game or dunk on a Heat big man. All he wants is to not bite on one of the most legendary pump fakes in the league.
Wade has faked out countless defenders in his storied career, and Johnson seems determined to not have his name added to that list.
For the Heat, who have lost their first two matchups since returning from the All-Star break, the game against Johnson and the Suns is most welcome.
With a record of 11-50, the Suns are one of the worst teams in the league. With Miami currently struggling to put it all together on the court, a game against a bottom feeder like Phoenix could be just what the doctor ordered.
Fans will see tonight if Miami can capitalize against the lowly Suns. They’ll also see if Johnson can manage to stay home on defense while guarding his former teammate.