- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Tyler Johnson Has One Particular Goal Against Dwyane Wade for Tonight’s Game
- Updated: February 25, 2019
“One thing I told myself I would not do is jump on a Dwyane Wade pump fake,” said Johnson.
Johnson was traded to the Suns just before the trade deadline earlier this month. In his first game back to Miami, Johnson isn’t looking to have an epic revenge game or dunk on a Heat big man. All he wants is to not bite on one of the most legendary pump fakes in the league.
Wade has faked out countless defenders in his storied career, and Johnson seems determined to not have his name added to that list.
For the Heat, who have lost their first two matchups since returning from the All-Star break, the game against Johnson and the Suns is most welcome.
With a record of 11-50, the Suns are one of the worst teams in the league. With Miami currently struggling to put it all together on the court, a game against a bottom feeder like Phoenix could be just what the doctor ordered.
Fans will see tonight if Miami can capitalize against the lowly Suns. They’ll also see if Johnson can manage to stay home on defense while guarding his former teammate.