- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Tyler Johnson Has One Particular Goal Against Dwyane Wade for Tonight’s Game
- Updated: February 25, 2019
“One thing I told myself I would not do is jump on a Dwyane Wade pump fake,” said Johnson.
Johnson was traded to the Suns just before the trade deadline earlier this month. In his first game back to Miami, Johnson isn’t looking to have an epic revenge game or dunk on a Heat big man. All he wants is to not bite on one of the most legendary pump fakes in the league.
Wade has faked out countless defenders in his storied career, and Johnson seems determined to not have his name added to that list.
For the Heat, who have lost their first two matchups since returning from the All-Star break, the game against Johnson and the Suns is most welcome.
With a record of 11-50, the Suns are one of the worst teams in the league. With Miami currently struggling to put it all together on the court, a game against a bottom feeder like Phoenix could be just what the doctor ordered.
Fans will see tonight if Miami can capitalize against the lowly Suns. They’ll also see if Johnson can manage to stay home on defense while guarding his former teammate.