- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
Tyler Johnson Has One Particular Goal Against Dwyane Wade for Tonight’s Game
- Updated: February 25, 2019
“One thing I told myself I would not do is jump on a Dwyane Wade pump fake,” said Johnson.
Johnson was traded to the Suns just before the trade deadline earlier this month. In his first game back to Miami, Johnson isn’t looking to have an epic revenge game or dunk on a Heat big man. All he wants is to not bite on one of the most legendary pump fakes in the league.
Wade has faked out countless defenders in his storied career, and Johnson seems determined to not have his name added to that list.
For the Heat, who have lost their first two matchups since returning from the All-Star break, the game against Johnson and the Suns is most welcome.
With a record of 11-50, the Suns are one of the worst teams in the league. With Miami currently struggling to put it all together on the court, a game against a bottom feeder like Phoenix could be just what the doctor ordered.
Fans will see tonight if Miami can capitalize against the lowly Suns. They’ll also see if Johnson can manage to stay home on defense while guarding his former teammate.