- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Updated: January 5, 2020
The four-time All-Star will miss the game with a back injury.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 5, 2020
So far this season, Butler has acted as the engine behind Miami’s success. He’s averaging 20.4 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game.
Despite their strong start to the season, the Heat have dropped two of their last three games. They need to get back on track if they want to stay near the top of the Eastern Conference.
Recently, Butler criticized his team’s lack of dedication to the defensive end. He will surely be missed in Sunday’s matchup as one of the best two-way stars in the NBA.
Hopefully, Derrick Jones Jr., who will be starting in his place, will be able to carry the load that Butler usually bears.